8th of April 2013
- The Set Display button now actually switches between screens.
- A Real Camera from the default configuration has a better name.
- Calibration files are now saved correctly into configuration files.
- De mARk User Guide is added to the installation.
- Starting and stopping cameras is quicker no wand they are more stable during usage.
- The link between model and a Virtual Camera is also made when loading experience files containing a model with the same name.
- Some combinations of interaction while opening and saving gave errors. These are resolved now.
1st of March 2013
- The settings for Cameras, cialis Visual Display, doctor etc are now saved in a separated file.
- The Settings window has a new user interface.
- It is now possible to change light settings in the Settings window.
- A context menu is added to the AR Preview.
- The Windows bar is integrated with mARk.
- It is possible to save the state of the Visual Display as fullscreen.
- mARk can now easily be restarted after a crash of the software.
- Performance is improved by the caching of models.
- Value fields have been improved.
- More keys are available to change the value (home, online end, page-up and page-down).
- When buttons are pressed for a period of time the value is updated continuously.
- Extensions (for example mm, m, km) are supported to accept larger values.
- The variants of a media item can be removed.
- Multiple models can be added at once.
- The control of the 3D Preview is adjusted.
- The marker is now shown in the 3D Preview.
- Printed markers are sharper and have a number on the front side.
- The Item Properties panel is by default visible.
- The Item Properties panel is smaller so more models are shown at the minimal resolution.
- In all cases of loading and saving, the Visual Displays are stopped to improve performance of these activities.
- The scrollbar has a better contrast.
- The file dialog for selecting a preview image starts in the folder of the source file of the selected model.
- Changing the resolution does not influence 3D models any more.
- The default light settings of older mARk versions can be set by pressing
- Positioning a Visual Display is quite unclear. Therefore the following description will guide you to the settings for this:
- Settings for Visual Displays can be found by pressing
CTRL+I. At the bottom left corner a button with two gears will now be visible. Click on it to open the Settings window.
- In the Settings window a list will be visible where you can also find a Visual Display item. Select this item to adjust it.
- One of the adjustments options is called “Set display”. Click this button to see which screen will be used. You can scroll the options by clicking on the button again. Press “Finish” when you have chosen you option.
- Next time you start the experience this position will be used.
Report a bug or give feedback
For issues that you find or for new wishes, you can give feedback via this page.